So, just go with the flow. Stay calm. Don't freak out. Take deep breaths. Most things that upset us during the day are easily resolved and aren't really a big deal. Have a cookie or a snack. Remember all the things that are good in your life - you're still breathing, right? You can read, right?
In other news. I have been really busy with making fun kitschy cards for people.

I'm even thinking about getting a sewing machine if I save up enough money from sales. Visit my Esty shop and check them out.
And I've been hanging out with (well, actually taking care of) my two awesome nieces, Izzy and Amelia. I am learning so much from them. They are helping me become fun, patient, and adventurous. They ask me silly questions that are actually quite relevant AND make me think. They are both super sweet and loving and it makes me smile to see them get excited about everyday things. Today I made them little crowns for their new baby dolls. And the other day we had a "potty party" for Mimi who went on the big girl potty! The little things in life are so exciting! Tomorrow is Izzy's 5th birthday and we are going to the State Fair!

You know how to go with the flow? Small steps. Change a few things at a time. Focus on doing things that make you happy and that make other people happy. Life is too short to be unhappy!
No comments:
Post a Comment