Monday, October 1, 2012

Holy Hill on an autumn day

Hi world.

Let me begin by referencing a post from a few weeks ago - I did a little snooping around on the "internet" and began researching some conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11. Call me crazy, but some of them are truly bizarre and I'm half-convinced of some of them.

In other news: I began a job with a new company doing insurance authorizations (very similar to the work I did right out of college at a psychiatric hospital) but I enjoy working for this company immensely. It is only temporary work, however, so keep your fingers crossed that they want to hire me full time.

I bought a car!  - it's a Mini CooperS!

ImageI also have been working a lot at the coffee shop and have a few job interviews lined up for the week. I have been busy. I also turn 24 in 2 weeks. Yikes.

Now on to the real post:

Michael and I went to Holy Hill on Sunday as part of our "autumn traditions". We like to stop at a little apple stand and buy apples (obviously), honey, and this year we bought his parents a beautiful orange mum for their anniversary. The fall colors were amazing - surreal - I feel so blessed to be able to experience the awesome magic of nature and the turning of the seasons. Autumn is possibly my favorite season - I love all things pumpkin, I love wearing sweaters, I love colorful trees, I love eating soup and the crispness of the air. Do you love autumn as much as I do? What do you love about it?

ImageImageImageImage

No comments:

Post a Comment